5.0.2 stable release.

I plan on tagging 5.0.2 tomorrow unless is a show stopper bug that I am
not aware of.  My goal is to give the library, doc, and translations a
week to get tagged for 5.0.2 and another week for the installers to get
built so I can make the release announcement on 12/9.  Please let me
know if this doesn't fit into your schedule so we can make other plans.

Once 5.0.2 is released, I would like to string freeze the development
branch to start getting ready of 5.1 release candidates by the beginning
of the year.  If you have any UI string changes that you are planning to
make, now would be a good time.

Thank you again everyone for your hard work.  KiCad continues to
steadily improve due to your efforts.

Cheers,