Fwd: ABRT report for package kicad has reached 10 occurrences

Since I am one of the packagers for KiCad for Fedora, I get "abort" reports that Fedora has collected from users.

I'm forwarding one of the reports to see if there is any interest in this data by any KiCad developers.  Please let me know if it is helpful, or if I should just disregard these abort reports.

	Steve