Re: 5.0.2 stable release.

I should have also mentioned that the outstanding items milestoned for
5.0.2 are actual fixes which we would like to include. We've been careful
not to pushing breaking changes flippantly so tagging the head of each
library should be safe and an improvement. Breaking changes haven't been
intentionally made since 5.0.0 unless it was to fix an issue that might
ruin a design (wrong pinout, footprint pins swapped, etc.).