Re: 5.0.2 stable release.

Hey Steve,

I have not posted the source archive yet.  I'm not sure where the link
you are using came from.  I will post the source archive at the same
time I make the release announcement.  This gives the installer devs a
chance to get the build servers updated and the installers uploaded to
the website.  As soon as the library devs get the library repos tagged,
it shouldn't take more than a week to get most of the installers built.
 My goal is to make the release announcement this weekend.

Cheers,

Wayne