Re: 5.0.2 stable release.

The libs are now tagged.

On 03/12/18 13:49, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
I saw that the translation and doc repos were tagged for 5.0.2.  Where
do we stand on the library repos?

On 11/26/2018 6:49 PM, Evan Shultz wrote:
I should have also mentioned that the outstanding items milestoned for
5.0.2 are actual fixes which we would like to include. We've been
careful not to pushing breaking changes flippantly so tagging the head
of each library should be safe and an improvement. Breaking changes
haven't been intentionally made since 5.0.0 unless it was to fix an
issue that might ruin a design (wrong pinout, footprint pins swapped, etc.).

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 3:08 PM Evan Shultz <evan.shultz@xxxxxxxxx