Re: 5.0.2 stable release.

Everything looks good for me in regard to packaging, so it should
probably be good for others.

I have uploaded previews ready for testing on
http://downloads.kicad-pcb.org/windows/testing/

It is the kicad-5.0.2_1-i686.exe and kicad-5.0.2_1-x86_64.exe  builds.

Please don't hesitate to test them. If there are no issues I will move
them to the stable folder.