Re: 5.0.2 stable release.

My build of kicad-5.0.2-1.fc29 has completed in the Fedora buildsystem, and I've submitted it for testing.  Thus, the build should show up in the updates-testing repo as soon as a release engineer pushes it along - usually that takes a day or two.

After that, if it receives enough (positive) karma, it will move into the updates repo.

I'll note that last time (for 5.0.1), there was insufficient karma, so the 5.0.1 build had to sit for an extra week in the updates-testing repo before it became eligible for promotion to the updates repo.

	Steve