Re: 5.0.2 stable release.

Yes, the community can help.  The only barrier is that you need a Fedora login in order to leave karma.  It is pretty easy to get a login - just visit:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/

and click on the "New Account" link.

You can download the KiCad 5.0.2 packages here (even without a login):

https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=1168820

There are rpms for ARM (both 32- and 64-bit) as well as for X86 (again 32- and 64-bit).  You can test one (or more) of the arches, in either a Fedora 29 VM or on a real system.  You would then enter your karma here:

https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2018-40a9391ac3

	Steve