Re: 5.1 stable release

Hi Wayne,

I can take a look at doing that. I'm on gtk3, so it's easy to check.

On that note, how many people are actually using gtk3 for actual designs? I know I am, but I've been stuck with fallback for a while due to lagging, which I think is likely fixed now with the event stuff, but I haven't had time to rebuild and check.

I think we really need a good handful of users to get confidence that there aren't any glaring issues, as a lot of distros will be using gtk3 for 5.1 and also enabling scripting again.

Cheers,

John