Re: RFC: Moving footprint wizards to github

Hi,

I'm in favor of managing the scripts like the library in a distinct
repository, but I would wait after 5.1 release, as well as not simply
copying the existing scripts into that repository.

I made a RFC on the forum some time ago how I would think such a
repository could look like, which would imply that the footprint wizards
are scriptable in the future, as well as they represent the reference
implementation for footprints (which are currently located in my own
repository):

https://forum.kicad.info/t/rfc-future-of-footprint-wizard-and-generator/12592

Regards, Thomas