Re: FOSDEM, KiCon

Hey Adam,

I will be attending both events.  There usually isn't much time for
working sessions because myself, Tom, Orson, and Javier man the dev room
which is all day (9AM to 5PM).  The other issue for me is that the last
few years I've just gotten absolutely bombarded with side conversations
so it's not easy for me to aside a block of time for working session.
Although, it's not out of the question.  This past FOSDEM I spent two
hours Sunday evening outside in the freezing cold after the last talk
hanging out with the Libre Space Foundation[1] folks.  I actually enjoy
this.  It's always fun for me to see how people are using KiCad.  That
being said, we always have large group (30+) dinner late Saturday
evening.  It's a always a good time to chat over a few drinks.  Javier
usually organizes this but I haven't heard anything yet.  As soon as he
posts something, I will let you know.  Last year we went out after
dinner and had a few more drinks and discussion.  I would say a good
time was had by all.  Hopefully I will see you at both events.

Cheers,

Wayne

[1]: https://libre.space/