Re: FOSDEM, KiCon

We will have to wait and see what the final schedule looks like but we
definitely should try to get all of the developers together.  It could
even be after (or at) dinner Saturday evening.  I plan on flying to
Chicago Friday evening so I may have some time late Friday and I'm going
to try to get the latest flight back to Norfolk on Sunday so I may have
some time Sunday as well.

Wayne