Re: Pulling mac 5.0.2...

It looks like there's something wrong with the shared library references of
just the 5.0.2 packages.  They were generated using the build script, but
not 100% automatically.  I've set Jenkins up to build those too, which
should help reduce human error next time.

This is assuming I fatfingered something in the build.

The nighties and 5.0.1 seem fine.

I have a contract delivery this week, and things are a little frantic, but
I should still be able to get this fixed.

Adam