Re: Bug 1754130

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the information.  Part of version 6 development is to design
a better constraint system which netclass to netclass clearance will
most likely be included.  At that point, importing this form Eagle will
make sense assuming your assessment is correct.  This obviously requires
a file format change which which would violate the project policy of not
making file format changes during a stable version series.  I will
change the bug report milestone to v6 unless someone else can think of a
reason to not change it.

Cheers,

Wayne