Re: Trying to get ngspice working on Fedora

Hi Steven,

I guess it has to be configured on the ngspice side. I suggest asking on
the user forum [1]. You are likely to get a response from one of the
lead ngspice developers, who helps KiCad users use the simulator.

Cheers,
Orson

1. https://forum.kicad.info