$comp file format question

Hello

I am looking at damaged schematic file someone sent me. It has fields like
this

$comp

L Device:LED_ALT D?

.

.

AR Path="/5C0355BF/5C061BDB" Ref="D?"  Part="1"

AR Path="/5C048F20/5C061BDB" Ref="D103"  Part="1"

I suspect the problem is that a hierarchical sheet was deleted before
annotation and the sheet was not "cleaned up" by KiCad so the "ghost" of the
sheet remains in the file format. I think I have seen this before and might
have raised it as a bug. Eventually I am going to try and replicate this
issue and if I can I'll file a bug report.

Nevertheless, when I consult the file formats PDF linked here
http://kicad-pcb.org/help/file-formats/  (pages 3 and 4) I see no definition
for the AR field. There is no date/version number on the PDF, so I assume it
is the most recent one, but I don't know for sure.

Is the file formats document link pointing to an obsolete document?

Can someone kindly point me to where the AR field is documented?

Thanks

Brian

Follow ups