Re: FOSDEM KiCad dinner.

Frank,

My phone number is 1-757-880-5981.

Cheers,

Wayne

On 1/25/19 7:15 PM, Frank Severinsen wrote:
To the ones coming to Fosdem in a week.

I made a whatsapp group for all the Kicad people going.
It can be used for dinner planning, barcrawl, hangout, hackerspace meetups, or just finding each other at Fosdem (I was quite surprised how crowded it was last year). Drop me an email with your phonenumber if you would like to be added to the group.

Kindest regards
Frank Severinsen