Re: Servers migration

Am 2019-01-24 02:21, schrieb Maciej Suminski:
Hi,

Good news! We have been granted some space at CERN servers to host KiCad
website, documentation and downloads. It means larger storage and
hopefully faster data transfers.

Hi Orson-

This is great news. The new server seems fast and stable. The only issue I've been having with it is that it doesn't seem to support resuming downloads (needs the Range header). This is particularly helpful on flakey connections. Right now, when I timeout, I need to start over from the beginning.

Best-
Seth