Re: [patch] GAL pixel alignment

Hi Tom,

Thanks for looking at this - it's one of the last visible issues in
the new Eeschema GAL stuff that I notice regularly.

This appears to work well on Arch/i3.

I'd be in favour of at least attempting to get it into 5.1, as I think
the current eeschema look is likely to cause at least some moaning
upon general release (though I personally would be prepared to live
with it for the rest of 5.1, it's a long slog to v6).

*Tiny* nit-pick: junction circles seem to sometimes round down and
left, so when zoomed-out they are noticeably offset from the wire
junction. But this is not any kind of blocking issue IMO.

I'm not sure text is dramatically improved here: it's certainly less
fuzzy, but it's more distorted (eg. AN0 looks a bit like AND). But I
don't really mind either.

Cheers,

John