Re: Kicad support for Linux on PPC

Hi,

On 11.02.19 16:39, Jean-Samuel Reynaud wrote:

>  Please find attached a patch to adding missing support for Linux
> platform on arch PPC and PPC64.
>  It's proposed by an external user who need that...

Looks promising, but needs a copyright statement.

If it is from Boost, we can include and relicence it like the other
code, the Boost licence is permissive enough for that, but the author
information needs to remain there; if it's new code (there aren't that
many ways to do context switches anyway), this still needs attribution.

   Simon