When are Patches pulled in ?

Hi,

i have noticed that my Patches for #1745607 never made it into release altough the Status of the bug is „Fix released“. I am a bit confused now because I understood that „Fix released“ means „the patch has been merged into the main tree“. Is that not correct ?

Please do not get me wrong, i do not want to complain about this or need it for my ego 😊 . I am just trying to understand how and when patches go into release, so if someone could shed light that would be nice. Thanks!
--Daniel

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

Follow ups