Re: [updated patch] GAL pixel alignment

Tom,

I tested this on windows and linux and it looks really good.  I think we
have tested it on all platforms.  What is left to get it ready to merge?
 I would like to spin an rc2 to get some wider testing.  If no serious
bug show up in the next week or so, I would like to release 5.1 by the
end of February.

Cheers,

Wayne