Re: Tagging plan?

I'm not sure what happened during the 5.1.0-rc1 release because for 5.0 there are rc tags. I understand that you would like to pull from a tag rather than the latest SHA but it really isn't that important until the stable version is released. Given that that Tom just merged the GAL pixel alignment code, I will probably tag rc2 tomorrow. For our library devs, how much trouble would it be to tag the libraries for rc2?

Cheers,

Wayne