5.1.0-rc2

Now that the GAL pixel align code is merged, is there anything pressing
keeping us from creating and rc2 release for wider testing?

One other quick note, I noticed some string changes were recently
merged.  Even though they were only minor white space and spelling
corrections this puts our translators in an awkward position.  They will
have to now create a new translation file with the fixes and get the
translations committed within the next two weeks or so.  This is why we
have a string freeze so as not throw our translators under a bus.  Would
our translators please reply if this is going to be an issue or should
we revert the changes?  I don't want to push the 5.1.0 release back any
further than necessary.

Cheers,