Re: 5.1.0-rc2

Hi.

When the strings had been frozen?
I'm one of Russian translators and never could determine the moment of a
string freeze. I just update the translation in couple of days after a
sources release.
I think it would be great to create an issue on github (i18n repo), then
all translators will be notified of necessery to update the translation.

Would our translators please reply if this is going to be an issue or
> should we revert the changes?

Yes, it is. Those strings will be maked as "fuzzy" and must be fixed,
otherwise they will be left untranslated.