5.1.0-rc2 update

We still have some outstanding bugs for rc2[1].  One of which has a high
priority so I would at least like to get that bug[2] fixed before I tag
rc2.  Seth or Tom, any idea when this might get resolved?

If someone has time to take a look at the force disambiguation menu bug
on windows[3], I would appreciate it.  I'm kind of busy at the moment
and my familiarity with the new tool framework needs some improvement so
it will take me longer to hunt this bug down than someone who is more
familiar with it.

One last thing, it looks like the KiCad janitor is down again.  There
have been a few bug reports filed in the last 24 hours linked against
bug reports that have not been updated.

Let's see if we can knock these last few bugs out and get rc2 out.  I'm
still pushing for a 5.1.0 release by the end of February.

Cheers,

Wayne

[1]: https://launchpad.net/kicad/+milestone/5.1.0-rc2
[2]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1816373