5.1.0-rc2 tag

It looks like we are ready to tag 5.1.0-rc2.  I plan on tagging it this
evening after I get home from work at ~6PM EST.  If you have any other
bug fixes to merge for rc2, now would be a good time.  If nothing
critical shows up by the weekend, I will tag 5.1.0 on Saturday and
create the 5.1 branch.  Hopefully it wont take more than a week after
that to get the libraries, documentation, and translations tagged and
most the package builds completed and uploaded.  If there are any issues
with this schedule, please let me know so I can plan for the release
announcement.

Cheers,