Re: Small menu re-org for 6.0

Am 2019-03-07 07:46, schrieb Jeff Young:
I’d like to move the “old” netlist stuff to an Import/Export paradigm
(since the “normal” Kicad method is now Update Board from Schematic).

This entails removing the Read/Write Netlist icons from the toolbar
and moving the menu items from Tools to File > Import and File >
Export.

The tools menu then looks a little scattered, so I’ve moved Set Layer
Pair… to the Route menu.  (Another location for it might be the Edit…
menu, but I think I prefer Route.)

Comments?

I like both ideas. That will make some much-needed room on the toolbar. Maybe we move the Footprint Viewer to the Inspect menu as well?

-S