Re: V6 merge update

Hi Wayne,

I’d argue no, but it’s not black-and-white.  Everything will be backwards compatible with the proviso that if you enter a character in 6.0 that is excluded from 5.1 (say, “data:1”) and then read it in to 5.1, it will display escaped (“data{colon}1” in our example).

And if, for some strange reason, you had a label named “this{slash}that” in 5.1, 6.0 would display it as “this/that”.

Cheers,
Jeff.