V6 merge priority

Rather than try to figure out every possible merge combination, I'm
going to prioritize things serially per editor.  The highest priority
are changes those that will or potentially impact later features.

Jon's netlist work would be the obvious candidate for the schematic
editor.  Jon, please post the url of your git repo so we can review the
your changes.

JP, don't you have some new pad work queued up?  I would think this
would impact things like Tom's router improvements.  If so, then this
should be the first board editor change that gets merged.  I would like
to take a look at the changes before we merge this.

Once things stabilize, I will open up the next two feature merges.
Everyone please take the time to review these merges when you get a chance.

Thanks