Re: Download speeds for nightly builds seem a bit slow to a lot of people over at the forum

We are talking about the download speed for nightly builds right now. (At least that was the problem i reported) I doubt torrents would help here as i highly doubt nightly builds will ever reach the critical mass required for torrents to be effective.