Re: Download speeds for nightly builds seem a bit slow to a lot of people over at the forum

The specific discussion on this is off topic and should be kept at the
github issue.

Yes, it is not online at that url anymore. The windows builds are on
Simon's Jenkins for now. But for the normal nightlies it just does makepkg
and copydlls.sh

https://jenkins.simonrichter.eu/