Re: Patch for spice netlist

BERTRAND Joël a écrit :
> Maciej Suminski a écrit :
>> Hi Bertrand,
>>
>> On 3/12/19 8:21 PM, BERTRAND Joël wrote:
>>> 	Hello everyone,
>>>
>>> 	I have written a patch for Spice netlist exporter. I spend a lot of
>>> time when I want to switch from .AC analysis to .TRAN or .NOISE. This
>>> patch allows spice exporter to use different configurations with two new
>>> instructions .if and .config.
>>>
>>> 	Usage :
>>> .config <configuration name>
>>> .if <configuration name>: <spice command>
>>
>> It seems to me that ngspice already provides such means, please check
>> the ngspice manual [1], section 2.12.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Orson
>
> 	I didn't know this ngspice feature. Thanks and forgot my patch ;-)

	Maybe we have to use my patch with some other directives ($config and
$if for example). Indeed, following example doesn't work as expected :

.param ac=0
.options method=gear reltol=1m minbreak=200ps
.if (ac==1)
.ac dec 1000 1 1MEG
.control
    run
.endc
.else
.tran 1u 100m 0 1u
.control
    write results.raw
    run
    fourier 1k v("/VS+")
    fourier 1k v("/VS-")
    quit
.endc
.endif

	Both .control/.endc blocks are run  by ngspice. That's being said only
.tran is reached ;-)

	Best regards,

	JB