Re: Module icons

Hi Jeff,

Presumably for Retina, and other hiDPI displays, we should either be rendering a 2x resolution icon set or we should load them as SVG in the first place rather than doing a bilinear upscale (which will look pretty bad for icons that start out aligned nicely).

IIRC the current upscale method was a stop gap for v5.

Cheers,

John