Re: KiCAD snap package

I think it makes sense to put it under the github project such that it is
easier for other people to find it and make fixes if needed in the future.

But before this happens I would like to make sure it works properly and it
is a think that can seamlessly supported.

Does snaps not work over X forwarding? I just tried:
kicad5.kicad
PuTTY X11 proxy: Unsupported authorisation protocol
10:07:55: Error: Unable to initialize GTK+, is DISPLAY set properly?

And kicad did not show up. That is performing X forwarding with putty from
windows via xming. Firefox opens fine in that very same shell...

I would also like if other people will try the snap thing and report back
before we pull it in.