Re: [eeschema/question] use mouse position instead of custom position for selecting objects?

Tom,

AFAIR, the cursor position was always used in order to keep everything
on grid.  Since there has never been connection snapping in Eeschema,
the grid is the only way to ensure connections.

Cheers,

Wayne