Re: [eeschema] Names/descriptions for units

Hi Kliment

This cannot happen until the new symbol library file format is
implemented.  There is a freeze (except for the new bus expansion
changes) on the current file format.  I will add a unit description
field for units in the new file format this way you can add a unique
description for each unit should you desire.

Cheers,

Wayne