Re: [eeschema] Names/descriptions for units

I don't quite follow - what I'm proposing doesn't require any file
format changes, I was planning to just use the existing field functionality.

If you want to bake it into the format instead, I'm 100% okay with that,
but I don't think it's necessary. I'll look into implementing the UI
functionality and defer to you on how/where to store the data.