Re: Should SCH_COMPONENT::m_convert default to 1?

In my investigation of the issue in that forum thread, I found that
eeschema was choking on the convert value being zero.

In that case, I have misunderstood the code and we should probably
revert ab74445df4
That commit fixed the loading/netlisting issues in the forum thread but
perhaps it fixed it the wrong way.

-Jon