Re: Kicad Presentation

Thanks Wayne,

I had a lot of fun giving this talk. The room we were in was almost full
(let's say around 35-40 people).

BTW some industry people were very surprised because they used to remember
kicad as "the open source thing" rather than an actual alternative to
commercial offerings. They really changed their mind when they saw some of
the more complex stuff, like the Olimex boards.

Carlo