Re: Auto zoom-to-fit and the symbol editor

Hi Jeff,

I think the current default is somewhat reasonable. If editing a
multi-unit part with substantially similar units, you are probably as
likely to want to keep your current zoom as reset it. And zoom reset
is a single keypress for when it isn't.

As this is likely to be one of those things which have opposing camps
based on the library in question and the workflows, having a way to
configure it seems to me uncontroversial. There is probably space for
a button, but perhaps just a prefs UI will do (and then you can have
independent zoom lock for "symbol change" and "unit change
separately")?

Cheers,

John