Re: 5.1.1

Seth,

I was actually considering this but I was holding off for one last high
priority bug[1] to be fixed.  I'm fine with pushing the low and medium
priority bugs to 5.1.2.  Any one have time to take a stab at fixing this
bug?  I could take a look at it but I really need to get moving on my
KiCon presentation.

Cheers,

Wayne

[1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1819426