Re: Merge schedule

Hi Tomasz

I was wondering about this yesterday. Has it even been merged on master?

I think I would prefer not to merge it on stable if it has not even been
tested on master, but if you think it is low risk I guess it is ok.

As I have not tested it I don't know what it looks like, but if you think
it makes sense, maybe we should write a small note about users to include
the output of it if they see crashes?

Nick