Re: Merge schedule

Tom,

On 4/8/2019 7:34 AM, Tomasz Wlostowski wrote:
> On 05/04/2019 12:09, Jeff Young wrote:
>> I’ve got a changelist which cleans up the various SCH_ and LIB_ Draw() routines to remove the interactivity features (since they’re now print-only).
>>

> Hi all,
>
> Since we're discussing merging again, may I push my Crash Reporter patch
> (touches mostly kiface/single_top stuff, that I guess no one is working
> at for the moment)?

AFAIK, no one is doing any work on kiface/single_top at the moment so
you should be safe merging this into the master branch.  If this is
going to be an issue for anyone else, please speak up so we can make a
decision on how best to minimize merge conflicts.  Let's hold off
merging it into 5.1 until we get some testing to see how reliable it's
going to be.  Once it's stable, I would like to get this into 5.1 for
some future 5.1 bug release.  Even though we typically don't add new
features to stable branches, it may be worth violating that policy to
get bug reporting feature to as many users as possible.

Wayne