Re: A couple of featurettes that could use a spin....

Le 08/04/2019 à 17:43, Jeff Young a écrit :
> I’ve just committed a couple of featurettes that could use a test spin if anyone has the opportunity.
>
> 1) Dry run reporting for Clean Up Tracks and Vias
> 2) Test Footprints in DRC
> 3) Support for full character set in labels, netnames, etc.
>
> Cheers,
> Jeff.

Hi Jeff,

1) works fine: good job.

2) I cannot test it: since commit 77f15eeea, Eeschema crashes when
importing the netlist (For instance using Update PCB from Schematic)
(assert from eeschema/netlist_exporters/netlist_exporter_generic.cpp
line 507 and crash) and therefore when testing footprints.

Tested on W7 - 32 bits.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS