Re: small typos (missing spaces)

Guys

> #: pcbnew/exporters/export_hyperlynx.cpp:190
>
> m_reporter->Report(
>   _( "File contains pad shapes that are not supported by the"
>      "Hyperlynx exporter (oval, rectangle, circle). They have been"
>      "exported as oval pads." ),
>  REPORTER::RPT_WARNING );

Is there no contradiction here or poor wording?

The first sentence says that oval, rectangular or circular are *not* supported - as I understand. But finally these are still exported as ovals, which are... after all, unsupported.

Maybe:

"File contains pad shapes that are not supported by the"
"Hyperlynx exporter. Only oval, rectangle, circle are allowed."
"During export, they will be changed to ovals."

Cheers
Kerusey

Follow ups