Re: 5.1.1 release reminder.

Hi all,

I just tagged the library.

Some small design breaking changes are included in the symbol libs. (There was a minor miscommunication as some maintainers thought there will not be another version 5 release. I needed to revert one change because of that the other 3 where ok in my mind.)

Everything is detailed in the github issue https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-symbols/issues/1724