Re: 5.1.1 release reminder.

I just tagged the 5.1 source repo and uploaded the 5.1.1 source
archive[1].  Where do we stand with the doc and translation repos?  As
soon as they are tagged, we can start the package builds.  Once most of
the main packages are built, I will make the release announcement.

Cheers,

Wayne

[1]: https://launchpad.net/kicad/5.0/5.1.1/+download/kicad-5.1.1.tar.xz