Re: new macos requirements, could use some help

Yes.

They basically require software submission which then results in a
signature when it passes an anti virus check. They aren't so far planning
on enforcing arbitrary approval rules like the app store but we'll see.

But it's basically Apple avoiding the install of local antiviruses on
machines. That would hurt their marketing and brand image.