Re: new macos requirements, could use some help

I'm really, really not pleased with the timing of it.  They announced
it 7 days ago, and it will be in effect as soon as 10.14.5 is
released, which is in *second beta* already.

I'm certain they'll have some special place you can say "whitelist
this software" but honestly there are 2 instructions users have to
follow already to install our software already, and we get a bug
report every few weeks from someone who didn't follow one of those.
I'm not excited to add to that list (until we can follow their
process, which may not be bad at all.

Combined with the Homebrew dependency change, this means that I gotta
pick between getting nightlies working again with the homebrew issue,
the next stable out the door, or getting ready for notarization.

(My current working order of priorities is stable release,
notarization, and then nightlies.)

Adam